Sony Nex-6: From Snapshots to Great Shots (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Out of Print
Now that you've bought that amazing Sony NEX-6, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera's features to show you exactly how to take great pictures. With Sony NEX-6: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level. Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera. Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, pro photographer Jerod Foster, and you will:
- Set up fast and learn the top ten things about shooting with the Sony NEX-6
- Understand the photographic basics of composition, focus, and depth of field
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to create images in low light
- Use the HD video capability for recording memorable live action
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
About the Author
Jerod Foster is a freelance editorial and travel photographer, and author of Storytellers: A Photographer's Guide to Developing Themes and Creating Stories with Pictures. He also leads photography workshops and is a photography instructor at Texas Tech University. Visit his website and read his popular photography "Field Lighting" tips and blog at jerodfoster.com.