Beginner's Croatian with Online Audio (Paperback)
Croatian is a Slavic language spoken mainly in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Serbian province of Vojvodina, and in various neighboring countries by about 5.5 million people. It is the official and most widely used language in Croatia and one of the official languages of the European Union.
Ideal for those new to Croatian, learning at home or in the classroom, this guide includes:
- a brief introduction to Croatia
- 15 carefully-paced and practical lessons with dialogues, vocabulary, and expressions
- exercises for each lesson with answer key
- Croatian-English and English-Croatian glossaries
- online MP3 audio files for free download featuring pronunciation by native speakers