Aviation Weather Services: Faa-Ac00-45h (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Seaplane, Skiplane, and Float/Ski-Equipped Helicopter Operations Handbook: Faa-H-8083-23 (FAA Handbooks #1) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #2: Aviation Maintenance Technician Handbook?airframe: Faa-H-8083-31 Volume 2 (FAA Handbooks #2) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
Advisory Circular 00-45H is organized using the FAA's three distinct types of aviation weather information: observations, analyses, and forecasts. Within this construct and with the support of full-color illustrations throughout, Aviation Weather Services explains U.S. aviation weather products and services.
This book is the weather services resource to use when studying for pilot certification exams and should remain a part of every aviator's library. Subjects covered include:
- Pilot Reports (PIREP)
- Radar Observations
- Surface Analysis Charts
- Terminal Aerodrome Forecasts (TAF)
- Significant Weather Charts
- Winds and Temperature Aloft
- and much more.
With additional weather station location tables, symbols and conversion charts, internet links and more, this book is key for all pilots seeking an understanding of the weather resources available for preflight and inflight decision-making.