25 Days of Holiday Organizing (Paperback)
Holiday Organization Made Easy
Love holiday time, but hate the stress? If you long to make your holidays more organized -- and so more fun -- Jul's Arthur's 25 Days of Holiday Organizing is the book for you. It's truly unique, structured as an Advent calendar with one-day-at-a-time practical tips that will take you from chaos to clarity. Photos and stories from the author's long experience teaching holiday organization provide a behind-the-scenes organizing journey that further enlivens the details. Bonus: organizing concepts you'll learn from Jul's for the holidays will help you master everyday organizing long after the tree comes down.
Jul's shared humor and examples from her life will have you feeling as if she is your very own professional organizer guiding you to action. Included in her book are online links and searchable terms to locate gift ideas and products shown in its pages. 25 Days of Holiday Organizing is an awesome gift in itself, suitable for family, friends, teachers, co-workers, colleagues, and social groups.
Each day illustrates an Organizing Concept with specific tips such as:
- How to Repurpose fruit gift boxes and canning jars for storing fragile ornaments
- Think Vertical - hang items, make use of spaces under the stairs to maximize decoration storage, even in small places
- Gift-Giving Ideas that cover must-haves for friends and family
- Kid-Friendly Tips that will promote family fun
- Prepare Ahead easy recipe for holiday parties and entertaining
- Stringing Holiday Lights like a pro -- an easier way to light your tree without the fuss
- Easy Watering Tool to keep your Christmas tree fresh
Save time, save money and save your sanity with 25 Days of Holiday Organizing