Find your new read!
The Fifth Agreement: A Practical Guide to Self-Mastery (A Toltec Wisdom Book #3) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Toltec Wisdom Book series.
- #1: The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book #1) (Paperback): $12.95
- #2: The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship, A Toltec Wisdom Book (Paperback): $14.00
- #4: The Voice of Knowledge: A Practical Guide to Inner Peace (A Toltec Wisdom Book #4) (Paperback): $14.00
- #5: The Circle of Fire: Inspiration and Guided Meditations for Living in Love and Happiness (A Toltec Wisdom Book #5) (Paperback): $11.95
- #6: The Four Agreements Companion Book: Using the Four Agreements to Master the Dream of Your Life (A Toltec Wisdom Book #6) (Paperback): $14.00
- #7: The Four Agreements Toltec Wisdom Collection: 3-Book Boxed Set (A Toltec Wisdom Book #7) (Boxed Set): $29.95
In The Four Agreements, don Miguel Ruiz revealed how the process of our education, or "domestication," can make us forget the wisdom we were born with. Throughout our lives, we make many agreements that go against ourselves and create needless suffering. The Four Agreements help us to break these self-limiting agreements and replace them with agreements that bring us personal freedom, happiness, and love.
In The Fifth Agreement, don Miguel Ruiz joins his son, don Jose Ruiz, to offer a fresh perspective on The Four Agreements, and a powerful new agreement for transforming our lives into our personal heaven. The Fifth Agreement takes us to a deeper level of awareness of the power of the Self, and returns us to the authenticity we were born with. In this compelling sequel to the book that has changed the lives of millions of people around the world, we are reminded of the greatest gift we can give ourselves: the freedom to be who we really are.
About the Author
Don Miguel Ruiz is the author of The Four Agreements (a New York Times bestseller for over a decade), The Mastery of Love, The Voice of Knowledge, and The Circle of Fire. His teachings are best known for transforming complex human issues into simple common sense — a talent that has earned him millions of fans and international acclaim.
Don Jose Ruiz became an apprentice of his father from the moment he could speak. In the tradition of his ancestors, he has dedicated his life to sharing the teachings of the ancient Toltec.
Janet Mills is the founder and president of Amber-Allen Publishing and co-author, with don Miguel Ruiz, of six books in The Toltec Wisdom Series. Mills is also the creator of “The Four Agreements for a Better Life” online course and editor of Deepak Chopra’s bestselling title, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success.
“In the tradition of Castaneda, Ruiz distills essential Toltec wisdom, expressing with clarity and impeccability what it means for men and women to live as peaceful warriors in the modern world.” — Dan Millman, Author, Way of the Peaceful Warrior